• Perfect for commercial and home use for ballet/dance and barre fitness
• Wall mounted barres for ultimate stability
• Systems consist of 3 components: BWFT Wood Barres, ST40 40” Adjustable Slide Tracks and WB15 Collared Brackets.
• Longer length barre systems over 8' ship in multiple barre sections. See the systems components tab above.
• Barres are Natural Ash wood 1-1/2” diameter, sanded smooth – ideal for hands of all sizes.
• Slide tracks and brackets are made of heavy gauge steel and feature a textured black powder finish or glossy metallic silver.
• Adjustable Slide track is 1-1/2” wide x 40” tall and allows for 36” of height adjustment.
• The number of slide tracks & brackets required depends on the length of the barre.
(See list of System Components) Our stock systems are configured for our recommended 4’ bracket spacing.
• When barres meet in a corner take 1’ off each barre dimension so that the barres do not touch in the corner.
• Distance from mounting surface to center of barre is approximately 9”.
• Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre length.
• Barres are joined together inside the bracket collars for a continuous length look.
• Systems include all components and hardware needed for installation into wood studs.
• Spring nuts are used to attach the brackets to the adjustable slide tracks.
Wood screws are provided for use underneath each bracket collar to secure the barres.
• Black end-caps are provided for optional use.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Barres supports 100 lbs. per linear foot of static weight when properly installed.
• Allow at least 2’ per person or more depending on the activity.
• Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height, 42” and 32” for double barres.
• Barres for barre fitness are typically mounted between 36” and 40” top of barre height.
• Please note: Though the barres are adjustable, they are not designed for frequent adjustments (i.e. daily adjustment). Depending on the length, adjusting the height of our adjustable wall mounted ballet barre systems may require the use of two or more individuals. 7/16" wrench is required.
Most people use the wood barres unfinished as they are and let them naturally patina. We do not recommend staining or varnishing the barres because this may cause a sticky buildup or may wear and need to be re-finished. For a wood preserver, we do recommend using a Danish oil or Linseed oil every few months. For cleaning, we recommend using Murphy's oil soap.