• Recommended for home and light commercial use
• Systems consist of 2 components: BWFT Wood Barres and Black Collared Hinged Brackets.
• Barres are Natural Ash wood 1-1/2” diameter, sanded smooth – ideal for hands of all sizes.
• Heavy duty indexing brackets are manufactured from laser cut and formed 3/16" steel and are powder coated in a beautiful
textured matte black finish.
• These hinged brackets provide 3 usable barre height positions: Center, 5” up and 5” down. When not in use it stores flat
against the wall up or down.
• Barres are only available in 40", 56" and 72" lengths because the hinge mechanisms work best with just 2 brackets. Multiple barres may
be mounted side by side for longer lengths.
• Distance from mounting surface to center of barre is approximately 8” when barre is set at the center position.
• Bracket mount plate is 1-1/2” wide x 4” tall.
• Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre length.
• Systems include all components and hardware needed for installation into wood studs. Wood screws are provided for use underneath
each bracket collar to secure the barres.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Barres supports 150 lbs. distributed weight when properly installed.
• Allow at least 2’ per person or more depending on the activity.
• Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height.
• Barres for barre fitness are typically mounted between 36” and 40” top of barre height.
• Most people use the wood barres unfinished as they are and let them naturally patina. We do not recommend staining or varnishing the barres because this may cause a sticky buildup or may wear and need to be re-finished. For a wood preserver, we do recommend using a Danish oil or Linseed oil every few months. For cleaning, we recommend using 600 grit sandpaper and lightly sanding the affected areas.