• Recommended for commercial/studio use but also suitable for the home
• Made of stronger 1-1/2" diameter powder coated aluminum barres (.100" wall thickness) (50% thicker and
heavier than our Prodigy Series barres) Vertical Bars are 14 gauge steel
• Sleek Satin Silver and Matte Black anti-microbial powder coat finish has an anti-microbial quality which inhibits
the growth and transmission of harmful microbes/germs.
• Metal clamps and Sure-set™ indexable height adjustments for accurate 2-1/2” incremental crossbar height
settings 20" to 46"
• Non-slip rubber feet provide a good grip without risking damage to floor surfaces.
• 28” wide feet
• Hex key is provided for assembly, no other tools required.
• Proudly Made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year limited Warranty
• Barre weights: DS48 (4’) 22 lbs. DS60 (5’) 23 lbs. DS72 (6’) 25 lbs. DS84 (7’) 26 lbs. DS96 (8’) 28 lbs.
• The perfect barre for an instructor and student to use together.
• Freestanding ballet barres are intended for use in keeping balance during ballet exercises. They are not intended
to hold one's weight especially when pushing or pulling against the barre. The barre should not be used as a
crutch. Downward weight is OK as that will not push the barre over. In ballet, learning to use a freestanding
ballet barre without tipping it over is a benefit, as it helps to improve one's balance and strengthen one's core.