• Perfect for commercial and home use for ballet/dance and barre fitness
• Wall mounted barres for ultimate stability
• Systems consist of 3 components: B2FT Professional Aluminum Barres, ST40 40” Adjustable Slide Tracks
and WB15 Black Collared Brackets.
• Longer length barre systems over 8' ship in multiple barre sections. See the systems components tab above.
• Satin Silver powder coated aluminum barres (.100" wall thickness) 1-1/2" diameter - ideal for hands of all sizes
• Powder coated finish has an anti-microbial quality which inhibits the growth and transmission of harmful microbes/germs.
• Slide tracks and brackets are made of heavy gauge steel and feature a textured black powder coated finish.
• Adjustable Slide track is 1-1/2” wide x 40” tall and allows for 36” of height adjustment.
• The number of slide tracks & brackets required depends on the length of the barre.
(See the systems components tab above.) Our stock systems are configured for our recommended 4’ bracket spacing.
• When barres meet in a corner take 1’ off each barre dimension so that the barres do not touch in the corner.
• Distance from mounting surface to center of barre is approximately 9”.
Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre length.
Barres are joined together inside the bracket collars for a continuous length look.
• Systems include all components and hardware needed for installation into wood studs.
Spring nuts are used to attach the brackets to the adjustable slide tracks. Screws are provided for use underneath
each bracket collar to secure the barres.
• Black barre end-caps are provided.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Barres supports 100 lbs. per linear foot of static weight when properly installed.
• Allow at least 2’ per person or more depending on the activity.
• Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height, 42” and 32” for double barres.
• Barres for barre fitness are typically mounted between 36” and 40” top of barre height.
• Aluminum barres are easily wiped cleaned with a non-abrasive mild cleaner.
• Please note: Though the barres are adjustable, they are not designed for frequent adjustments (i.e. daily adjustment). Depending on the length, adjusting the height of our adjustable wall mounted ballet barre systems may require the use of two or more individuals. 7/16" wrench is required