• Perfect for commercial and home use for ballet/dance
• Floor mounted barres for ultimate stability - the solution when wall mounted barres are not an option such as in front of
existing mirrors or windows
• Systems consist of 3 components: B2FT Professional Aluminum Barres, FS1 Adjustable Height Ballet Floor Stanchions and
WB15 Black Collared Brackets.
• Longer length barre systems over 8' ship in multiple barre sections. See the systems components tab above.
• Satin Silver powder coated aluminum barres (.100" wall thickness) 1-1/2" diameter - ideal for hands of all sizes
• Powder coated finish has an anti-microbial quality which inhibits the growth and transmission of harmful microbes/germs.
• Brackets are made of heavy gauge steel and feature a light textured matte black powder coated finish
• Floor Stanchions are made of heavy gauge steel and feature a light textured matte black powder coated finish.
Baseplate to top of barre height is adjustable from 12” to 46”.
• The number of stanchions and brackets required depends on the length of the barre. (See the systems components tab above.)
Our stock systems are configured for our recommended 4’ stanchion spacing.
• When barres meet in a corner take 1’ off each barre dimension so that the barres do not touch in the corner.
• Stanchions may be placed anywhere along the barre length.
• Barres are joined together inside the bracket collars for a continuous length look.
• Adjustable spring nuts are used to attach the brackets to the floor stanchions. Screws are provided for use underneath each
bracket collar to secure the barres. Hardware for mounting into the floor is not provided as it will depend entirely on your floor type and
what your installer feels will mount most securely.
Hardware may be purchased at a local hardware or home improvement store.
• Stanchion baseplate is 6” x 6” and has (4) 1/2" diameter holes, so you will need to use 3/8" diameter anchors.
• The distance from the rear edge of the floor stanchion to the front of the barre is approximately 12-1/2."
• Black barre end-caps are provided.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Barres supports 100 lbs. per linear foot of static weight when properly installed.
• Allow at least 2 feet of barre space per person, or more depending on the activity.
• Double bar ballet barres are typically mounted 42” and 32” from floor to top of barres.
• Aluminum barres are easily wiped cleaned with a non-abrasive mild cleaner.
• Please note: Though the barres are adjustable, they are not designed for frequent adjustments (i.e. daily adjustment). They are designed to compensate for uneven floors or when desired barre height is unknown. Depending on the length, adjusting the height of our adjustable floor mounted ballet barre systems may require the use of two or more individuals. 7/16" wrench is required.