• Recommended for home and light commercial use
• Horizontal crossbar is Natural Ash wood 1-1.2” diameter – sanded smooth.
• Frame is made of strong yet lightweight 1-1/2" diameter powder coated aluminum barres. (.065" wall thickness)
• Powder coated finish has an anti-microbial quality which inhibits the growth and transmission of harmful microbes/germs.
• Frame is available in your choice of 8 colors (Standard color is Satin Silver.)
• Personalization available: option to add your name laser engraved into the horizontal wood barre
black cordura travel bag(choose YES above to purchase)
• Adjustable horizontal barre height ranges from 6" up to 46" off the floor surface.
• Engineered composite clamps have two sure-grip hand knobs and are strong and easy to adjust.
• Non-slip rubber feet provide a good grip without risking damage to floor surfaces.
• 28” wide feet pivot flat for easy storage.
• No tools needed for assembly
• Proudly Made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Barre weights: B48-W (4’single) 9 lbs. B60-W (5’ single) 9.5 lbs. B72-W (6’ single) 10 lbs.
• The perfect barre for ballet and dance along with popular barre programs such as The Bar Method, BootyBarre, Balanced Body,
Pure Barre and other programs that utilize a ballet barre.
• Freestanding ballet barres are intended for use in keeping balance during ballet exercises. They are not intended to hold one's weight especially when pushing or pulling against the barre. The barre should not be used as a crutch. Downward weight is OK as that will not push the barre over. In ballet, learning to use a freestanding ballet barre without tipping it over is a benefit, as it helps to improve one's balance and strengthen one's core.