• Perfect for home ballet/dance use only. Not designed for barre fitness.
• Open saddle brackets allow for a smooth surface on top of the barre.
• Wood barres provide a traditional, natural design element.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Barres are Natural Ash wood 1-1/2” diameter, sanded smooth – ideal for hands of all sizes.
• Actual barre lengths are 36", 47.5", 59.5", and 71.5" respectively.
• Heavy duty brackets are laser cut and formed steel and feature a light textured matte black or metallic silver powder coated finish.
• Bracket mount plate is 1-1/2” wide x 4” tall. (See Guides & Diagrams)
• Distance from mounting surface to center of barre is approximately 6". (See Guides & Diagrams)
• From center of 4” mount plate to the top of the barre is 6” (See Guides & Diagrams)
• Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre; this should allow for mounting into 2 wall studs.
• The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall to attach the bracket to is recommended when stud spacing is a problem.
• Systems include all components and hardware needed for installation into wood studs or a wood backerboard.
• Wood screws are provided for use underneath each bracket collar to secure the barres.
• The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall is recommended so that the brackets may be mounted at the required spacing.
• Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height for ballet/dance.
Care Of Wood Barres
Most people use the wood barres unfinished as they are and let them naturally patina. We do not recommend staining or varnishing the barres because this may cause a sticky buildup or may wear and need to be re-finished. For a wood preserver, we do recommend using a Danish oil or Linseed oil every few months. For cleaning, we recommend using 600 grit sandpaper and lightly sanding the affected areas.