The Vita Vibe CORE Series Stall bar is a great stall bar for home or commercial use.
Stall bars are typically used for: Gymnastics, Strength Training, Mobility
Exercises, Postural Correction, Balance and Coordination, Core Strengthening, Schroth Method, Increasing your Range of
Motion and more! Stall bars may be mounted side by side to create a workout wall. Few pieces of equipment offer the versatility of a stall bar. With many accessories available to increase the functions of your stall bar, your workouts will be better than ever!
• Rungs and chin up bar are 36" wide, 1.5" Ash Hardwood
• Upright Frame width is adjustable across the 36" rungs
• Our Patent Pending Modular design allows rungs to be fully height adjustable. They may be evenly spaced or spaced to your desired distance apart.
• Heavy- 12 gauge steel frame
• Wall to backside of the Rungs is 3 5/8"
• Powder coated in Dark Mystic Gray & Black colors to offer a professional look.
• Chin-up bar is offset 8” from front of frame, is height adjustable and may be removed if desired.
• Includes all hardware for easy assembly and mounting to wood wall studs/backer board.
• Designed to be mounted to a backer board for best results. Stud mounting is not the most secure way of mounting.
• Weight capacity 250 lbs. when properly installed
• Proudly made in the USA - Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
3 Heights Available
74” bar has 8 rungs + 1 chin up bar
82” bar has 9 rungs + 1 chip up bar
90” bar has 10 rungs + 1 chin up bar
Heavy Gauge Construction
Upright frame is constructed of heavy duty, 12 gauge steel channel. It is powder coated in Dark Mystic Gray, anti microbial finish. Steel standoff brackets are made of 3/16" thick steel powder coated in a matte black finish.
Rungs Made From Hardwood Ash
We make our rungs out of Natural Ash hardwood. They are 1-1/2” diameter, sanded smooth and ideal for hands of all sizes.