• Wall mounted barres for ultimate stability
• These hinged brackets provide 3 usable barre height positions: Center, 5” up and 5” down.
• When not in use the barre may be stored flat against the wall up or down.
• Aluminum barres provide a contemporary design element.
• Powder coated aluminum barres are a more hygienic choice as they are non-porous.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Satin Silver powder coated aluminum barres (.100" wall thickness) 1-1/2" diameter - ideal for hands of all sizes
• Barres are only available in 40", 56" and 72" lengths because the hinge mechanisms work best with just 2 brackets. Multiple barres may be mounted side by side for longer lengths.
• Heavy duty indexing brackets are manufactured from laser cut and formed 3/16" steel and are powder coated in a beautiful textured matte black finish.
• These hinged brackets have pull pins to change the barre height; there are 3 usable barre height positions - center, 5” up and 5” down as well as storing flat against the wall.
• Bracket mount plate is 1-1/2” wide x 4” tall. (See Guides & Diagrams)
• Distance from mounting surface to center of barre is approximately 8” when barre is set at the center position. (See Guides & Diagrams)
• Barres supports 150 lbs. distributed weight when properly installed.
• Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre; this should allow for mounting into 2 wall studs.
• The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall to attach the bracket to is recommended when stud spacing is a problem.
• Systems include all components and hardware needed for installation into wood studs or a wood backerboard.
• Screws are provided for use underneath each bracket collar to secure the barres.
• The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall is recommended so that the brackets may be mounted at the required spacing.
• Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height for ballet/dance.
• Barres for barre fitness are typically mounted between 36” and 40” top of barre height.